Friday, February 19, 2010

To any of you MS fighters out there you know that their are good day's and there are bad days. Days of hope and days of endless fear. Well today is one of those days that comes with endless fear. I turn 22 tomorrow, and for most people my age this would be a great day, a year older, a little more freedom, maybe even a step in the right direction to start your life as a young adult. For me I'm weighing the options to get disability to not get disability. To finish out a year of Tysobri treatments that don't seem to work or try something experimental. I found out today that the DMV has decided to revoke my drivers licence do to my disability. Now I don't have a way to get to my two jobs even if I was healthy enough to get their in the first place. I'm just waiting for that one break in life where something will just be easy....just be right.

No comments:

Post a Comment